IT Financial Business Analyst
- Finance background required.
- Manage the Finance Month End Close Process – This involves collaborating with the Business stakeholders, Pan HP IT teams as well as the Managed Service Providers.
- 6 Sigma/LSS Knowledge. Should have implemented some medium or small improvement/efficiency improvement projects.
- Participate in program/projects and assist in the analysis of IT issues related to specific technical systems and improvement initiatives
- Initiate and Execute Lean Six Sigma projects in Finance IT space for improving the Finance Close
- Establish and maintain relationships with key tactical leaders and business implementation leads.
- Use deep business knowledge of multiple businesses or sub- domains to drive engagement for major IT initiatives.
- Influence overall IT and business planning; engage in strategic business planning where there is IT impact.
- Basic customer/ vendor management skills
- Strong business analysis skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Plan and work to achieve alignment with relevant areas of the business, function, or geography.
- Actively participate in IT projects to ensure that business, function, and geography "customers" are included appropriately and ensure that they receive sufficient and timely communications.
- Establish IT processes which are consistent with overall organization objectives.
- Participate in project reviews to identify risks to MEC
- 8 or more years of Business Analysis experience in an IT field
- Understanding of modern software development methodologies & software development tools
- PMP or CBAP Certification (desirable).
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top