IT Developer Engineer - Procure to Claims Solutions IT
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our IT Developer in India, you will have a chance to
- Participate as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team.
- Perform analysis of functional and business requirements. Prepares code stubs for others. Completes code to implement solutions.
- Contributes to design activities; may design solutions.
- Code independently; participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests.
- Apply in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more technology areas (e.g. Database Administration). Performs solution design.
- Apply HP and 3rd party technologies to highly complex infrastructure and software solutions. Independently implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure of moderate complexity or services prepared by more senior technologist for more complex solutions.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 7 years related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Working knowledge of Java, J2EE
- Spring Framework, Hibernate
- Working knowledge of Web application frameworks - Spring MVC or Apache Tapestry
- WebServices (WSDL, XML, XSLT, SOAP, REST), JAX-WS/JAX-RS
- Working knowledge of application servers such as WebLogic or Jboss
- Familiarity with Software Configuration Management tools such as SVN/GIT
- Knowledge in Apache,JBOSS,JSP,Struts and EJBs.
- Knowledge in Windows8/xp and Linux and Unix
- Familiarity with BPM (Business Process Management) tools (Tibco iprocess/Oracle/WebMethods/jBPM etc..)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top