Israel Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant & Project lead
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in Commercial Personal Systems and Printing - driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
Our multi-cultural EMEA Talent Acquisition Team is looking for a new team member, we are seeking someone who is passionate about recruiting and who can bring new ideas and solutions! Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, in high-tech environment.
- Collaborate with the Hiring Managers on defining the relevant sourcing strategies, optimal effective methods on screening/interviewing candidates, and offer negotiation steps
- You will manage and drive end-to-end recruitment projects, with a high focus on quality, customer satisfaction and diversity
- Focus on Brand enhancement projects - such as developing and managing the strategic Graduate program - through collaborations with the Global Employer brand team, Global Systems team and Universities
- Leverage key recruitment tools and channels such as Facebook and LinkedIn to reach both passive and active candidates
- You will act as a coach and mentor to the local Talent Acquisition team and to Hiring Managers on the recruiting process to ensure compliance with corporate policies and local regulations
- You will continuously look to expand your own and team knowledge on the talent market, bring competitors' insights and outside the box solutions
Who are we looking for?
- 6+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- Strong project management, leadership and process development skills
- An expert with Social media, playing on multiple channels to influencing opinions, and increase brand awareness
- Collaborator - capable of building relationships across diverse teams and cultures
- A unique voice and a talent to challenge the status quo, with a growth mind set, continuously learning
- Independent results-oriented professional with the ability to adopt a pragmatic and flexible approach
What to expect from HP
- Personal and professional development - we help you grow your unique potential
- Special regional and worldwide workshops to share knowledge within the Talent Acquisition team
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Additional Benefits Package
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
Back to top