Israel Market Junior Sales
Sales representative job description:
We're looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customers and prospects for the Israeli small-to-mid size printing industry. You will provide digital printing solutions for this segment in order to boost revenue growth and customer TCE.
- Actively prospecting within accounts and potential customers, to discover or promote sales opportunities in close cooperation with the account manager.
- Contribute to building of the pipeline by generating leads and appointments with new customer opportunities within the small-to-mid size segment.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and market's potential.
- Establish a professional consultative relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In depth knowledge about product, solution and differentiators between our own offerings and what competitor's offerings in order to qualify a deal.
- Solid communication and presentation skills at management level.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Regular use of CRM systems, updating deal profile and forecasting accurately.
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top