Inventory Financial Analyst
The Field Inventory and Trade Revenue has the responsibility to ensure that records for Cost, revenue and inventory are accurately and timely booked into HP Accounting and Financial systems. The maiin activities of the process are Inventory controls, Inventory Follow-up, Account Reconciliation, Data Integrity and systems reconciliation to ensure the correct booking of the revenue.
- Provides moderately complex financial analysis that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure financial analysis needs are met.
- Handles more complex business issues.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives.
- Develops a deeper understanding of HP's financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0 - 2 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- May have experience in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic understanding of accounting processes and principles.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top