At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. From cutting edge personal digital equipment to the most powerful IT solutions, we use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone-at every level in every function-is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We believe anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And it's how ideas-and people-grow.
HP Italy is looking for a new-graduate as part of the local legal department, being able to interact with an international team of legal, business and corporate resources.
The candidate will assist the team in all its daily tasks, and provide legal support to the business and to cross- functional teams of the company on a wide array of areas of law.
- Analysis, drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements, including supply and distribution agreements; marketing and partnership agreements and direct sales.
- Legal research and assistance to sales on specific legal matters, namely contract review and negotiation, antitrust, privacy and consumer protection law; environmental law and public sector law.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and internal policies.
- Working as a member of HP global legal team and participating in global team projects and virtual meetings.
- Recent graduation from a top-tier university or LL.M. (last law degree obtained in the past 12 months); field of study preferably related to civil and corporate law, international law, data protection law and/or administrative law;
- Italian and English are the working language; an excellent knowledge of English (oral and written) is required;
- Candidates are not required to have professional work experience; however, a 3-6 internship in related fields would be a plus;
- Computer literate - MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word,...)
- Ability to analyze and manage complex situations;
- Collaborative and accountable
- Flexible and proactive; willing to learn and motivated;
- Team work and team building skills
- Paid internship
- 6 months
- Immediate availability
- Location: Milano
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Karla F.COO Chief of Staff
Karla assists with the coordination of every project HP’s COO undertakes, ranging from strategy, IT, and procurement to real estate, customer support, and more.
Back to top