Internship: Learning & Development
The HP Way is led by our shared values. We solve tough challenges by bringing out the best in each other, working in ways that are good for us and for the world.
... And we have fun doing it!
Keeping this in mind, we have created Heroes Academy @HP as an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Start here, grow here.
We've planned a 6-month fulfilling learning path that will grant access to business know-how, relationship management and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way.
Start your career with Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program.
- Paid Internship
- Engaging Onboarding experience
- Exciting learning and development path
- Buddy program
- Great networking opportunities
- Stimulating global culture
What will your role be?
- Help the global L&D team with the development of new learning experiences to be delivered to employees across all business groups
- Curate learning content from multiple internal and external sources around topics within the professional skills portfolio
- Contribute to the implementation of a new global onboarding program to completely transform how we welcome new hires at HP
- Stay current on latest innovations, approaches and technologies tied to adult learning theory to ensure we address the needs of a global, multi-generational workforce
- Enrolled in University or graduated in the past 12 months.
- You are curious, creative, a good communicator, multi-dimensional and motivated.
- You like to take risks, pilot innovative ideas that challenge the status quo of “how things have always been done”.
- You are resilient and enthusiastic and have an ambition to jump in and make things happen.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English.
- Strong track record of teamwork and self-motivation.
- Interest in Human Resources and Learning & Development areas
- You like to have fun along the way.
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical services subscription
- Meal Vouchers
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee and tea
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Reach out so we can find you. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top