Internship: Collection Analyst with French
The HP Way is led by our shared values. We solve tough challenges by bringing out the best in each other, working in ways that are good for us and for the world.
... And we have fun doing it!
Keeping this in mind, we have created Heroes Academy @HP as an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Start here, grow here.
We've planned a 6-month fulfilling learning path that will grant access to business know-how, relationship management and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way.
Start your career with Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program.
- Paid Internship
- Engaging Onboarding experience
- Exciting learning and development path
- Buddy program
- Great networking opportunities
- Stimulating global culture
What will your role be?
As an Intern in Credit and Collections you will be building a strategic relationship with customers, understanding their business models, identifying challenges in the payment process and finding solutions on how to improve HP and customer interlock and accelerating cash-flow.
- Typically, in the 2nd year of study or above at the university or master students in finance, accounting, business administration, supply chain, or related areas of study.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English and French.
- Excellent customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action.
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn.
- Drive & creative power to meet challenges of the role.
- Strong computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
- Interest in finance, accounting or any related areas of study
- Independent worker with good attitude.
- You like to have fun along the way.
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical services subscription
- Meal Vouchers
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee and tea
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Reach out so we can find you. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top