Internal Service Center契約社員
Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks. Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment. Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
- Supports basic- to intermediate-level transactional processes.
- Follows detailed documentation and instructions in order to gather data and run transactions in SAP to support demand and supply matching activities.
- Further develops an understanding of the business.
- Identifies basic supply chain anomalies and seeks guidance for resolution.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 1-2 years of experience in related field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Fluency in English and local language.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top