Internal Partner Business Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Internal Partner Business Manager in KL, Malaysia, you will have a chance to
- Serves as the expert to the partner for more advanced information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Supports sales by analyzing opportunities, and communicating sales collateral within their area of focus. May be brought in by partner to sell HP brand to end customers.
- Achieves assigned quota for HP assigned products , services, and software
- Transactional selling working within a team of selling professionals.
- Influences partners to create and maintain their HP funnel.
- Influences partner business manager and/or end user sales teams on partners' capabilities and merits.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
Education and Experience Required:
- 4 years experience in Channel
- 3 years experience in handling partners
- 2 to 3 years experience in PC or Printers
- Typically 3-5 years of selling experience at end user account or partner level.
- Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top