INTERN - Supply chain Improvement & Innovation
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
LATAM Strategy, Innovation & Improvement is responsible for defining & coordinating execution of LATAM Operations strategy ensuring operational excellence, delivering business results and top customer satisfaction as well delivering innovative simplification & standardization solutions to LATAM Customer Operations organization generating a tangible impact on efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
This position is an INTERN POSITION for active students, scoped for a limited duration of up to 24 months starting from hiring date and with a working schedule of 30 hours per week
Education and Experience Required:
- Enrolled as University Student of last semesters of systems, computing or industrial engineering.
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills in Portuguese and English
- Very good analytical skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to generate structured software solutions
- Good Knowledge on C# programming & SQL
- Java, VB programming skills are a plus
- MS Sharepoint development skills is a plus
- Knowledge on Xamarin / Visual Studio
- Skills on MS office (excel, power point, Visio, word)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top