Intern - Product Marketing (Fort Collins)
Internship positions at HP afford college students an opportunity to gain real-world experience in a specific area of study. Working in a fast-paced, professional setting provides interns with invaluable experience, while applying the knowledge and skills learned in school in a business environment. Interns work alongside and in support of a group of world-class professionals in a directly related field of study.
This marketing internship opportunity will be focused on supporting the Product Management Team within HP's Workstation Business in Fort Collins, CO. The focus of the internship will be on market research, marketing collateral development, customer communications, and business analysis of the core Workstation business. The Intern projects will involve working across the worldwide marketing organization.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
This individual will support the workstation product management team, working with them to help create marketing collateral, drive customer research, and process data for business analysis. In addition, they will be exposed to pricing analysis, competitive analysis, and product planning.
- We are only accepting applications from students who are attending school in Colorado. Please do not apply if you are not attending school in Colorado.
- Accepted to a Northern Colorado University
- At least two years of school remaining (either undergraduate or graduate studies)
- 3.5 GPA or better REQUIRED
- Proficiency with standard office technology (computers, office equipment, etc.) and MS Office applications
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills strongly preferred
- Solid record of past work experience and/or participation in meaningful extra-curricular activities
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Good teamwork skills, ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to learn quickly
- Accuracy and attention to detail, very organized
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision
- Ability and drive to take initiative and be resourceful
- Creative problem solving skills
- Trustworthy with highest level of integrity and respect
- Strong work-ethic and commitment to learning
- Full-time, throughout summer of 2017
- Part-time, throughout fall/spring of 2017/2018
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top