Intern - Product Management
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Product Management - Intern in Thailand, you will have a chance to:
- Support category team to implement, execute and track 4P and OCP plan initiatives.
- Create and develop business plans e.g iMPS or Kronos Acceleration plan for Print and SMB (Small-Medium Business) Growth plan for PC commercial.
- Processing data and translating it into useful information.
- Work across other functions e.g Sales, Marketing , Operation to learn the company's environment/ culture/processes
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master Degree Program or MBA
- Background : Marketing, International business, Finance
- Good communication and good command in English
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated, energetic, courage, initiative and team player
- Available full time at least 3 months
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top