Intern Integration Engineer - System Interactions
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP Inc. is the leader in Inkjet Technology. We work to maintain this position while adding new technologies and innovative products to our portfolio. We invent, develop, and bring to market new technologies and capabilities as well as integrate these technologies into systems. Our focus is on printing and imaging technologies as well as pursuing broader alternative technologies and research with an eye toward commercial applications. We are dedicated to providing advanced innovative solutions to our partners and customers.
The purpose of System Interaction Engineering team is to support the integration of printheads and ink supplies into printer systems. The team partners with R&D teams and printer divisions to provide a focuses on the end customer experience while a product is under development. The intern will be responsible for discovering, owning and solving issues on the printhead, supply, and ink through System Test methods.
The System Interaction Engineering team spans across disciplines to ensure that the Printhead and Printer designs are implemented effectively from a customer perspective.
It is expected that this individual has a firm grasp of basic engineering principles.
• This is an Internship opportunity.
• HP may not sponsor individuals for immigration benefits in this position
Knowledge and Skills:
- Actively Pursuing Bachelor's or Master's Degree in
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Material Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong teamwork skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work and interact effectively with team members from other disciplines, cultures, organizations and other companies both locally and remotely.
Back to top