Intern - AMS Demand Management Services
- Identify relevant analytic solutions and data sources pertaining to assigned areas.
- Provide analytic solutions to marketing problems by data mining, employing statistics and business intelligence frameworks.
- Provide reporting of marketing campaign results to support business performance improvement.
- Maintain Marketing Resource database.
- Adoption of common marketing processes and languages.
- Usage of coding for simplifying process and extracition/consolidation of data
Education and Experience Required
- Associated degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2+ years marketing and/or operational experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic level in database language: SQL, T-SQL, Triggers, Store procedures
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong written/oral and communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team.
- Low - Generally not senior management or partner/customer-facing; limited cross- functional/cross- organizational interaction.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top