At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Interaction Designer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Design interactive and interface design solutions for screen-based software applications and systems based on established design principles and in accordance with design strategy, practices, and guidelines.
- Plan, validate, and implement research methods to test and gather interactive and interface design data; analyzes, evaluates, describes, and reports results to design stakeholders.
- Develop and implement interactive and interface design plans, changes, specifications, and reusable design elements for new and existing products.
- Collaborate with management, internal, and outsourced design and development partners to coordinate design activities, evaluate concepts and offerings, and recommend and implement changes to products or services to improve interactive and interface design.
- Lead a project team of other designers and internal and outsourced design and development partners to develop holistic, high-quality interactive and interface design solutions for moderate to complex projects, products, and services.
- Represent the interactive and interface design team for all phases of larger and more-complex development and design projects and programs.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in User Interface Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 years experience.
- Experience with application of design theories, principles, and concepts to information technology and consumer product and service design Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding and experience in designing and implementing research and data collection plans for interactive and interface design testing and acceptance.
- Evaluating designs and making recommendations for improvements to designs and technology to improve product quality and overall interactive and interface design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate interactive and interface design data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options at management levels.
- Strong skills in creative design tools (Creative Suite, CSS, HTML5).
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top