At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
- Analyze or designs portions of user experience solutions for products and service lines based on established design principles and in accordance with design strategy, practices, and guidelines.
- Tests and gathers user experience data in accordance with established research plans and specifications; analyzes, describes, and reports results to design stakeholders.
- Assesses, develops and implements portions of user experience design plans, changes, specifications, and reusable design elements for new and existing products.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners on user experience design and development.
- Participates as one or more member of project team of other user experience designers and internal and outsourced design and development partners to develop holistic, high-quality user experience solutions for low to moderately- complex projects, products, and services.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Design, Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with and understanding of design principles, theories, and concepts.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding and experience in implementing and creating research and data collection plans for user experience testing and acceptance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate user experience data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top