HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
- Provides support to Global Brand Security on all intelligence matters, including processes and database management information systems.
- Directs and conducts high volume and often complex analytical investigations support with little oversight to generate new investigative leads and develop existing investigations.
- Establishes and promotes effective cross-regional analytical cooperation and information sharing across HP Anti-Counterfeiting and Global Brand Security teams.
- Delivers professionally written reports and intelligence briefings incorporating analytical findings.
- Conducts strategic analysis and leads projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Uses information from the available case management system and intelligence databases to produce proactive intelligence initiatives.
- Liaises with Investigations Managers, vendors, and intelligence analysts, to understand intelligence requirements and ensure free flow of intelligence and appropriate data/product provision.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry approaches and available technology, and develops new approaches that minimize emerging security risks.
- Tailors and delivers intelligence training sessions to HP staff and contracted resources.
- First-level university degree (minimum) in Criminal Justice, Security, Law Enforcement or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Recognized criminal analysis qualifications/accreditations from public and/or private sector are preferred with typically 5+ years related experience, including a mix of corporate security and law enforcement, government, military, or intelligence services. International security experience is desirable.
- Experienced user of i2 Analyst's Notebook and iBase software.
- Advanced written reporting skills and medium to advanced use of Excel.
- Experienced in using Open Source Intelligence research techniques and the intelligence cycle.
- A good aptitude for analysis, excellent attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills. Proven ability to collaborate with internal and external people from diverse backgrounds, countries, and at varying levels within the organization.
- Developed organizational, time management, and planning skills. Able to work on multiple projects and activities on an ongoing basis and shift priorities as needed to meet deadlines.
- Languages required – Fluent in English and Advanced level of Mandarin.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top