Instant Ink - .NET Full Stack Web Developer
Instant Ink - Full Stack Web Developer
There are not many times in your career when you get the opportunity to change a multi-billion dollar franchise, work with scary smart people and build out your resume so that it is the envy of your friends and colleagues. Welcome to HP's Print Services and Solutions organization!
The Print Services and Solutions organization is an exciting growth business within HP that is chartered with groundbreaking new business models & revenue streams for HP Print. The organization is chartered to reinvigorate the home and micro-biz print category by driving broad adaptation of Ink services such as Instant Ink, Sure Supply and other ink auto-replenishment models. These new services are among the top strategic priorities for HP's Print organization. Come and join the team that is revolutionizing consumer printing!
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop and grow the web presence and rich processing required to massively scale this business for HP. We are looking for a few highly motivated and talented web developers to join the team and help grow our solution. This is an exciting time to join and learn agile, test-driven, pair programming, based around ASP.NET and Ruby-on-Rails in a real and profitable business environment. Join the dynamic organization that is reinventing printing for the consumer.
Additional Job Details:
- Bachelor's (undergraduate), Master's (graduate) degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Interest in system engineering
- Proven familiarity with web languages
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Result oriented and schedule driven
- Debugging experience
- Industry software development experience
- Windows experience
- C# and ASP.NET technologies
- Web APIs, REST, etc.
- Test-Driven-Development, Unit Test, RSpec
- Database skills (MySQL), querying and design
- GIT version control
- HTML, HTML 5
- Linux experience
- Responsive UI development
- Ability to analyze the performance and scalability of complex systems
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to work with fast changing requirements
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top