Instant Ink and Supplies Auto-Replenishment Services Retail Integration Program Manager
The Instant Ink and new business models organization is an exciting start up business within HP that is chartered with pioneering new business models & revenue streams for HP Print. The organization is chartered to reinvigorate the home and micro-biz print category by driving broad adaptation of Ink services such as Instant Ink, Sure Supply and other ink auto-replenishment models. This is high visibility initiative challenging our traditional revenue streams and routes to market that has been reviewed at the highest levels in the company.
This position is focused on program management of Instant Ink and other Auto-Replenishment services offered in close partnership with Retailers. In this role, you will manage the integration efforts with multiple Retail partners to enable them to successfully deliver Instant Ink and Supplies replenishment services.
- Leads projects that involve cross-functional coordination to provide integrated products/services/solutions. Specifically, manages the technical integration work required for Retail Partners to deliver Instant Ink and Auto-replenishment services.
- Works directly with Retail partners and collaborates with GBU, Marketing, Sales, and IT to generate and align plans internally and externally.
- Monitors and tracks performance and provides insights to evolve the services over time.
- Maintain priorities and relentless execution in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) in Marketing, Business, or Technical fields; Program Mgmt Certification preferred
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- 10 years in project/program management fundamentals
- Demonstrated strategic leadership in go-to-market programs
- Demonstrated experience working with selling partners, Marketing teams and customers
- Proven experience leading, driving and measuring virtual teams towards a common goal
Influence at the senior vice president and above level, as well as with customers and partners
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top