The installation leader will lead the press installation daily routines from components arrival to customer site till press handover to customer according to predefined criteria. His main responsibilities will be:
- Leading an installation team of several field HW and application service engineers
- Coordination of supporting teams tasks such as riggers company and customer sub-contractors
- Track, report and communicate installation progress to customer and HP management
- Sets expectations with customers based on defined parameters
- Act as the technical leader of the installation on site
- Resolve routine installation technical incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents
- Participate in Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process
- Participating in Building relationship with management in assigned accounts
- Identify and initiate improvement actions for installation process
- Particle engineer with 2-5 years working experience in customer supporting activities
- Communicate (verbally and Written) effectively to technical level and first-level management within an organization.
- Fluent English- must, other languages -advantage
- Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level.
- Problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative based on clearly defined procedures)
- Conceptual understanding of IT environments
- Willingness to travel extensively- At least 60% abroad
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top