Inside Sales Supervisor
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
- We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Inside Sales Supervisor in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Supervise a group of Inside Sales Representatives
- May have primary responsibility for supervision and development of first level Inside Sales Supervisors.
- Assist in the recruiting, training and development of Inside Sales Representatives and first level supervisors. Assists in planning Inside Sales strategies.
- Serve as an escalation point to engage appropriate resources for sales support issue resolution.
- Responsible for the supervision of activities and resources needed to facilitate the day-to-day efforts of the department and to achieve the business plan.
- Applie specialized subject matter knowledge to solve moderately complex issues with established guidelines.
- Works cross-functionally with Inside Sales Managers to assist with business plan development.
- As dictated by segment direction, may be responsible for driving outbound marketing campaigns, installed base initiatives, demo seed unit program, and additional projects as required by sales organizations.
- Responsible for employee career development, compensation, performance goals, monitoring and coaching, training, and new hire development.
- Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Directly related experience as a supervisor for inside sales, including success in achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals.
- Minimally 1 year of background in an IT industry
- Must be able to apply develop subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Strong presentation and communication skills and Inside Sales skills working directly with customer and cross functional teams.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top