Inside Sales Representatives - Print Business (Support Singapore)
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Inside Sales Representative - Print Business (Support Singapore) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, you will have a chance to:
- Closes sales on assigned products in Enterprise territory
- Prospecting with Customer through Outbound Calls / Lead Generation to cultivate new sales
- Build and maintain solid Customer relationship and manage the Customer to protect and grow HP's business
- Actively collaborate with Field Sales and Partners to ensure seamless Customer coverage.
- Seeks out appropriate Resources in Presales, Product/Service Specialists to support complex deals or where competition is fierce
- Identifies and allocates internal and external resources to deliver transactional or solution sales.
- Execute opportunities and pipeline management to deal closure.
- Attains quarterly targets and annual quota
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Typically 2-4 years of selling or account management experienced; preferable in IT industry.
- Has experience at least 2 years in the same role would be preferable
- The role is to support Singapore market, so experience handling the same would be preferable
- Proven track record in sales. Demonstrated ability to move leads through entire sales process independently.
- Listens to customer needs and tailors messages to customer based on their needs and ties-in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services.
- Proactively contacts and sells products/services within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top