Inside Sales Representative Public Sector
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Kick-start your career and join us at HP Switzerland as an Inside Sales Representative, and you'll translate our customers' wish lists into innovative solutions that make a big impact. With the world's largest technology company behind you, there's no limit to how far you can go.
HP offers a product portfolio that encompasses personal computers, technical workstations, printers, graphics solutions, managed print services and device as a service.
We are looking for a Graduate (f/m) to join our CEP (Corporate Enterprise and Public) Sales team in Duebendorf (18 months contract), focusing on education market.
Shape the future and join HP Switzerland. As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for end customer sales, focused on creation of new business opportunities in education, closely working together with HP's channel partners. You'll be responsible for the end to end process: from profiling, defining an effective commercial approach and managing opportunities to orders.
What will this position bring you?
- The opportunity to grow a career in sales in a leading multinational company: You will be responsible for actively creating new sales opportunities in Computing hardware products and associated services for education customers.
- Personal and career development: You will get the best training on and off the job on sales, soft skills and product expertise and you will work together with the highest skilled professionals in the business to leverage from.
- A fun and international environment: You will work together in a young and ambitious team and with people from across the region; from HP colleagues to the most various an interesting partners and customers in Switzerland.
What will you bring to the job?
Graduating from your Master or Bachelor was a great accomplishment. Now you're ready for a next step. An opportunity to leverage what you've learned and make a real impact.
You have the absolute willingness to compete and win. You have demonstrated the ability to create and close business, have a self-motivated, self-started attitude and the ability to handle unique situations and think outside the box. You have an unstoppable desire to grow a career in Sales.
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Education (PH diploma) or similar
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Creativity, proactivity and inter-personal abilities
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- German native speaker, fluency in English (other languages are a plus)
Do you want to make an impact? Join us and we offer you:
- A competitive 18-months contract (to start with)
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities building your own career across different businesses and functions
Ready to touch lives all over the world? Let's do it together.
You want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
Back to top