Inside Sales Representative
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Inside Sales Representative in Malaysia, you will have a chance to
- Majority of work done independently.
- Independently moves leads through entire sales process.
- Proactively sells products, services, supplies to installed base in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns.
- Achieves set quota and goals.
- Sells primarily transactional, with some solutions selling; owns strategic entry points at the customer aligned to the business objective of area.
- Sells complex, multi-products/services.
- Involves Outside Sales Rep as necessary for high complexity sales or where competitor is face-to-face with customer.
- Participates in development of district sales strategy & quota setting; defines own individual sales plan.
- Addresses customer complex requests via broad multi-product/service.
- Identifies and allocates internal and external resources to deliver transactional or solution sales.
- May interfaces with specialty buyers, e.g., IT, Procurement, etc. or with business executives.
- Pursues opportunities in assigned territory, account or product line.
- Actively prospects within accounts to discover or cultivate sales opportunities.
- Responsible for pipeline and forecast responsibility in accordance with sales center business process.
- Aggressively reviews account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities.
- Applies consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for the company.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated, efficient account management.
- Actively manages the account to protect and grow company's business; coordinates all account forecasts, planning and reporting.
- As dictated by the selling model, engages partners effectively to improve win rates on selective deals.
- Orchestrates the resources and sponsorship essential for executing business effectively.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Four year university/ Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years of selling or account management experienced; preferable in IT industry.
- Proven track record in sales. Demonstrated ability to move leads through entire sales process independently.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top