Inside Sales Representative
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Inside Sales Representative – Print Business in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, you will have a chance to
- Closes sales on assigned products in Enterprise territory
- Build and maintain solid Customer relationship
- Prospecting with Customer to cultivate new sales through promotions or campaign
- Manage the Customer to protect and grow HP's business
- Actively collaborate with Field Sales and Partners to ensure seamless Customer coverage.
- Seeks out appropriate Resources in Presales, Product/Service Specialists to support complex deals or where competition is fierce
- Identifies and allocates internal and external resources to deliver transactional or solution sales.
- Execute opportunities and pipeline management to deal closure.
- Attains quarterly targets and annual quota
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University/ Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of selling or account management experienced; preferable in IT industry.
- Proven track record in sales. Demonstrated ability to move leads through entire sales process independently.
To be successful you should have
- Solid Selling skills in IT related industry
- Listens to customer needs and tailors messages to customer based on their needs and ties-in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services.
- Proactively contacts and sells products/services within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Must be able to apply subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Exhibits thorough knowledge of HP portfolio, observed via customer conversations, discussions on products or solutions with customers.
- Understands the client procurement processes and knows key decision criteria for winning new and/or maintaining existing business.
- Consistently meets or exceeds metrics related to outbound calls, open pipeline opportunities, and closed won revenue set by segment management.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top