Inside Sales Representative
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create! If you are our Inside Sales Representative in Malaysia, you will have a chance to
- Majority of work done independently.
- Independently moves leads through entire sales process.
- Proactively sells products, services, supplies to installed base in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns.
- Achieves set quota and goals.
- Sells primarily transactional, with some solutions selling; owns strategic entry points at the customer aligned to the business objective of area.
- Sells complex, multi- products/services.
- Involves outside Sales Rep as necessary for high complexity sales or where competitor is face-to-face with customer.
- Participates in development of district sales strategy & quota setting; defines own individual sales plan.
- Addresses customer complex requests via broad multi-product/service.
- Identifies and allocates internal and external resources to deliver transactional or solution sales.
- May interfaces with specialty buyers, e.g., IT, Procurement, etc. or with business executives.
- Pursues opportunities in assigned territory, account or product line.
- Actively prospects within accounts to discover or cultivate sales opportunities.
- Responsible for pipeline and forecast responsibility in accordance with sales center business process.
- Aggressively reviews account activities in pursuit of new business or up- selling opportunities.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 2 years experience in Inside Sales
- Typically 2-6 years of selling or account management experienced in IT industry.
- Proven track record in sales. Demonstrated ability to move leads through entire sales process independently.
- Listens to customer needs and tailors messages to customer based on their needs and ties-in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services.
- Consistently demonstrates proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Exhibits thorough knowledge of HP portfolio, observed via customer conversations, discussions on products or solutions with customers.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top