Inside Sales Representative
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Inside Sales Representative in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Closes sales on assigned products or assigned customers; may generate leads for closure by an experienced Outside or other Inside Sales Rep.
- Shares sales activities with experienced Sales Reps as necessary.
- Informs customers of company promotions and upgrades; may persuade customer to purchase extended products, services, supplies.
- Responsible for pipeline and forecast responsibility in accordance with sales center business process.
- Execute opportunity and lead management.
- Establishes a professional working relationship with the client.
- Aligns the account strategy and sales motions to maximize client value.
- Build and maintain solid customer relations that protect or expand HP's Installed base. 'Actively collaborate with field sales and others to ensure seamless account coverage.
- Seeks out appropriate resources in presales, product/service specialists to support complex deals.
- As dictated by the selling model, establishes partner contacts to share account information and seek joint opportunities that drive incremental revenue.
- Nurtures and closes new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to HP, representing the entire HP portfolio of products and services.
- Attains quarterly targets and annual quota.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Two year university/Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 3+ years of experience in related field, preferable in IT.
- Strong spoken & written Japanese & English communication Skills
- Direct experience interacting with customers (i.e., Technical, Administrative, or Call Center roles).
- Solid telesales skills.
- Listens to customer needs and tailors messages to customers based on their needs and ties-in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services.
- Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Must be able to apply subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Exhibits knowledge of HP portfolio of products or capacity to learn and utilize product resources to meet job requirements.
- With management guidance, proactively contacts and sells products/services and completes lead follow-up with assigned area of responsibility.
- Consistently meets or exceeds metrics related to outbound calls, open pipeline opportunities, and closed won revenue set by segment management.
- Knows and understands HP's sales tools and processes
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top