Inside Sales Representative
Acquires job skills and becomes familiar with company policies and procedures to complete routing assignments/tasks. Basic understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment and/or minimal problem resolution is required. Allocates own time efficiently as detailed by supervisor. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Assists other inside- sales inbound to handle incoming calls related to products, services, and supplies.
- Applies standard policy for following up on customer questions and orders.
Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university/ Associate degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 1-3 years of experience in a related field.
- Basic organization, analysis and communication skills.
- Knowledge of assigned discipline or technical area.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Demonstrates ability to learn complete HP portfolio of products.
- Time management skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top