Inside Sales Representative - 3D Print
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing, Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks, mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
- The 3D inside sales representative will have some industry knowledge about the growing additive manufacturing/3D industry. Primary position responsibilities involve developing and assisting our sales team by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities.
- Develops short and long term 3D Printer sales pipeline to support growth plan
- Use Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in 3D Printing.
- Provides inside support to Sales and 3D Printer value added resellers
- Creates and grows prospects via lead qualification
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Engages in discussion on 3D Printing at all levels – prototyping, manufacturing, new applications, maintenance
- Maintains broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with prospects
- Assist in staffing industry trade events
- Position is located in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Scope and Impact:
- Initially supports North America as needed and eventually could result in supporting a specific NA region
- Significant percentage of time spent in discussion with prospects via phone and mail
- Minimal direct time with customer's technical buyers.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Experience directly related Additive Manufacturing / Rapid Prototyping, 3D Printing
- Demonstrated higher level customer interface
- Viewed as knowledgeable in AM/RP/3DP by company and customer
- Project management skills required
- Three to five years' experience with AM/RP/3DP sales or sales support
- Experience in Design and R&D a plus
- Experience in manufacturing techniques and processes a plus
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Is considered knowledgeable of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to promote large, complex solutions.
- Know strengths and weaknesses of key competitors
- Strategic planning on a business development level; can build an effective business case reflecting the value of an appropriate strategy.
- Excellent project oversight skills.
- Works with the sales team to build an effective account plan and strategy to drive incremental revenue in the account.
- Utilizes Siebel as an expert and accurately forecasts business.
- Successful partner engagement experience. Works effectively with our partners to drive additional revenue.
- Understand high value software solutions.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top