Inside Sales Representative
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies developed knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete a wide variety of difficult assignments/tasks. Thorough understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature and require ordinary problem resolution and independent judgment. Works under limited supervision and normally receives no instruction on routine work and general instructions given for new assignments.
- Majority of work done independently.
- Independently moves leads through entire sales process.
- Receives customer request calls and sells products, services, supplies to installed base in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns.
- Primarily transactional selling with some solution selling; owns strategic entry points at the customer aligned to the business objective of area.
- Addresses customer complex requests via broad multi- product/service.
- Involves assigned Sales Rep. as necessary for high complexity sales or where competitor is face-to-face with customer.
Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university/ Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years experience in a customer service role.
- Proven track record in sales. Demonstrated ability to move leads through entire sales process independently.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knows and understands HP's sales tools and processes.
- Listens to customer needs and tailors messages to customer based on their needs and ties-in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services.
- Primarily transactional sales with some solution selling.
- Consistently demonstrates proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Exhibits thorough knowledge of HP portfolio, observed via customer conversations, discussions on products or solutions with customers.
- Consistently meets or exceeds metrics related to inbound calls set by segment management.
- Understands the client procurement processes and knows key decision criteria for winning new andor maintaining existing business.
Back to top