Inside Sales Representative
Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks. Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment. Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
- With management guidance or in conjunction with an experienced Sales Rep., book orders of selected customers/accounts via telephone.
- Follows-up order processing through system in order to answer customer requests regarding delivery.
- Routes customer to appropriate business organizations within the company to address specific requests/needs.
- Shares sales activities with experienced Sales Reps as necessary.
- Informs customers of company promotions and upgrades; may persuade customer to purchase extended products, services, supplies.
Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university/ Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 3+years of experience in a related field.
- Direct experience in interfacing with customers (ie: Technical, Administrative or Call Center roles).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid telesales skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Listens to customer needs and tailors messages to customers based on their needs and ties-in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services.
- Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Begins to learn and sell more of HP's portfolio of products.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top