Inside Sales Rep III
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Inside Sales Executive in Malaysia, you will have a chance to
- Independently moves leads through entire sales process.
- Receives customer request calls and sells products, services, supplies to installed base in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns.
- Primarily transactional selling with some solution selling; owns strategic entry points at the customer aligned to the business objective of area.
- Addresses customer complex requests via broad multi- product/service.
- Involves assigned Sales Rep. as necessary for high complexity sales or where competitor is face-to-face with customer.
Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university/ Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years experience in a sales role.
- Proven track record in sales. Demonstrated ability to move leads through entire sales process independently.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knows and understands HP's sales tools and processes.
- Listens to customer needs and tailors messages to customer based on their needs and ties-in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services.
- Primarily transactional sales with some solution selling.
- Consistently demonstrates proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Exhibits thorough knowledge of HP portfolio, observed via customer conversations, discussions on products or solutions with customers.
- Consistently meets or exceeds metrics related to inbound calls set by segment management.
- Understands the client procurement processes and knows key decision criteria for winning new andor maintaining existing business.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top