Inside Sale Support Representative
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are successful in gaining the role of Inside Sales Support Representative, you will have an opportunity to:-
- Handles phone and e-mail inquiries from sales partners and customers regarding product consultation/selection, standard pricing, quotations, order status, etc. ( In collaborations with Sales Rep and Order management).
- Establishes a professional working relationship with the client.
- Actively collaborate with virtual team to ensure seamless account coverage.
- Supports the sale of products through knowledge of product offering and promotional programs.
- Assist Sales Representatives with backend administration tasks to support the sales cycle.
- Assists sales in processing Special Price Requests.
- Assist in resolving routine complaints and disputes within reasonable limit of authority, and recognizes when to escalate customer issues.
- Creates and Maintains ( Static & Online) Catalogue and pricing (with guidance of Sales Reps).
- Assist with invoice dispute resolution.
- Assist with the resolutions of order keying issues.
- Assist with Customer Prebuilt stock level requirements.
- Manage Customer Demonstration unit requests.
- End of life & replacement maintenance of your accounts products.
- Attains quarterly targets and annual quota.
- Works on assigned territory/account.
- Shares quota with the field.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Two year university/Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 3+ years of experience in related field, preferable in IT.
- Direct experience interacting with customers (i.e., Technical, Administrative, or Call Center roles)
To be successful you should have:-
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellence in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Organisations skills
- Exhibits knowledge of the company portfolio of products or capacity to learn and utilize product resources to meet job requirements.
- Must be able to apply subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives.
- Demonstrates on-going compliance with attendance requirements, training, expectations, and completed tasks at the direction of management.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top