Inside Account Manager, Support
Applies extensive knowledge the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways. Comprehensive understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions. Work is completed with minimal supervision and assignments may be completed without established procedures. May determine methods and procedures for new assignments. Typically provides guidance to other non- exempt employees.
- Provides sales support and with greater account responsibility on more complex engagements in an assigned territory/account.
- Conducts field visits.
- Consistently maintains a 6-month rolling pipeline and meets Inside Sales Rep led goals set by segment management.
- Proactively contacts customers and sells products and services transactionally.
- Completes lead follow-up with assigned area of responsibility.
- Establishes a professional working relationship with client , and through understanding more of the customer's business, seeks out new opportunities.
Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 6-8 years of combined IT and selling experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exhibits knowledge of HP Global processes and how to manage business across regions.
- Demonstrates ability to mentor peers.
- Exhibits thorough knowledge of HP portfolio, observed via customer interaction, test scores, and limited reliance on SAs, pre- sales, or internal resources to discuss products or solutions with our customers.
- Consistently demonstrates proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Demonstrates performance with increased year-over- year attach rates.
- Cleary articulates HP Value propositions and solution discussions with customers.
- Demonstrates ability to take on more complex accounts and direct and global engagements.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top