Ink Market Development Manager
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Broad understanding of the category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies.
- Actively contributes to the definition of the category business plan.
- Establishes relationships and represents team with sales force and other partners at senior level.
- Product line and quota responsibility for a significant share of the product range, or a specific customer segment.
- Functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, SF communication etc).
- May participate in engagementpartnership with external IT vendor.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelors degree in Marketing or Finance.
- Typically 5-8 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experience preferred.
- Consumer and/or Commercial Partner management expertiseEnd User Acct management as an alternative.
Knowledge and Skills:
- IT industry knowledge.
- Business planning skills, multidimensional.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top