Ink and Supplies Engineer
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Designs portions of engineering solutions for chemical-based processes, technologies, and formulations for product design and manufacturing based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
- Implements established testing plans for chemical processes, operating equipment specifications, and chemical formulations for new and existing products.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on chemistry and chemical engineering design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other chemists and chemical engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with or understanding of chemistry concepts, practices, and laboratory procedures.
- Understanding of basic chemistry and chemical engineering practices, including analysis, formulation design, and process development
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top