Ingénieur Service Terrain Presses Indigo Junior h/f
Just graduated in electrical or mechanical engineering? Looking for a job connected to Customers, within an International Company? Look at this opportunity!
Who we are?
HP's Graphics' Solutions Business (GSB) is the HP business serving the graphics industry. GSB serves multiple market segments, with a wide range of solutions and technologies, printing everything from postage stamps to billboards. Customer segments that we serve include Label & packaging, Commercial printing, and Large-format printing. We are #1 or 2 in all of the diverse market segments in which we are active. As the leading digital print vendor in the graphics industry, we are the driving force behind the analog to digital transformation that is taking place. Our passion is for our customers. We build direct, long term relationships with our customers and channels partners. We also partner with other vendors to offer robust and complete end-to-end solutions that include both software and hardware. At GSB it's not just about the press or the printer, but rather about a full set of innovative graphics production solutions to create experiences that amaze. Join us in making history as we reinvent the Graphics industry.
The field support engineer key roles are to provide post sales, technical support to customers (large enterprise and SMB customers) in France enabling them to operate and maintain the Series 4 of HP-Indigo presses with high level of TCE.
This includes trouble shooting, preventive maintenance, testing, installation. The job focuses on diagnosis and repair of electro/mechanical digital offset printing presses and their associated peripherals.
We are looking for a graduate engineer to join our experienced team in paris!
- Perform Break & fix on customer site.
- Perform preventive maintenance and upgrades
- Provide on-site support to customers on escalated problems.
- Lead communication with specialist for unresolved issues.
- Install & operate HP-Indigo presses
- Lead high level of customer satisfaction trough high level of engagement and involvement in the service advantage and primary engineer programmes
- Report to manager on any abnormal customer's issues.
- Support sales & marketing functions for show/exhibitions
- Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering. PC and Windows knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Printing and Printing technologies is an asset.
- Knowledge/experience with Printing Press equipment and/or digital printers is an advantage.
- Working and manage customer's relationships.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complicated information.
- Robust troubleshooting capabilities.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills both spoken and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include teamwork, respect, courtesy, tact and discretion.
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Customer oriented skills in a service environment.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to discuss complex technical issues with customers
- Able to set up and drive action plans
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments.
- Fluency in English
- A valid driver's license
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top