Ingeniero de Servicio
Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks. Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment. Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
- Interact with Customer to ensure Customer satisfaction following established procedures.
- Perform installations, reinstallations, maintenance, and repairs on Customer equipment.
- Deliver standard services.
- Provide break-fix reactive support and installation for volume and value products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum Diploma/ Associate Degree (technical field) or equivalent certification with less than 1 year working experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Relevant product/company knowledge.
- Moderately complex troubleshooting skills.
- Basic analytical and communications skills.
- Proficient in professional oral, written and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to gather relevant information systematically and to solve problems, identify needs, develop and propose solutions.
- Ability to maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers and support partners.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with people at operation levels.
- Perform reporting and administrative functions. Manage time effectively.
- Assist the customer with basic product familiarization training on device features during routine preventative maintenance or break/fix engagements.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top