Industry Solutions Federal Government Vertical Manager
The key elements will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Define market opportunity and profit pools
- Translate customer issues and use cases into feature and design requirements, including creating new concepts, products and solutions
- Define portfolio of product solutions, including 3rd party partner products, software or cloud based services.
- Create marketing services, messaging and digital portal (HP Federal Government Solutions Portal)
- Provide differentiated value to account prior to procurement to influence RFP requirements
- Develop GTM processes and programs for large government buying contracts and channel partners
- Interact with customers, partners, market consultants to address market-product competition mix
- Maintain current knowledge of industry best practices and IT standards globally for the vertical
- Monitor and track expenditures of federal funded projects and programs
- Envision future requirements and trends to align product strategy
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top