Industry Solutions Consultant (US/Can)- Financial Services Industry
- Grow and expand Managed Print Services growth in key United States & Canada accounts
- Deliver incremental Document Solutions growth in key United States & Canada FSI Accounts
- Support AMS solutions sales for Financial Services Industry segment
- Partner with region and WW Managed Services Leadership to provide industry expertise and build market presence in the FSI industry.
- Conduct client workshops and consulting engagements (branches, operations centers, trading floors)
- Assist sales force in identifying and closing targeted solutions deals
- Analyze/Assess client processes/environments and business challenges and propose strategy and solutions.
- Identify key solution opportunities within the industry and drive the development of solutions internally and with our key partners
- Leverage owned and partner IP to address key workflow and business challenges within client environment
This individual works directly with the HP sales teams in AMS (primarily United States & Canada) to drive the sale of HP MPS and Document Solutions into enterprise clients in Financial Services Industry.
The Consultant creates an environment with clients and prospects in which business problems are addressed by HP solutions and services.
This individual provides sales teams and technical consultants, on both a formal and informal basis, with knowledge transfer on opportunities and trends affecting the industry.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 7 plus years' experience working in or related to the Financial Services Industry
- Ability to aggressively drive and close solutions opportunities with the field
- Ability to develop and manage a funnel of opportunities
- Knowledge of key document solutions technologies including ECM, e-forms, Records management, fax, security, scanning & imaging software
- Ability to develop, communicate and execute industry strategies and initiatives
- Ability to conduct client workshops and assessments to determine strategy & goals as well as process/workflow enhancements
- Ability to communicate clearly as well as create and deliver client presentations
- Ability to translate client needs into solutions (understand & propose document technologies and applications that drive client LOB processes)
- Ability to work with C level executives
- Ability to lead and be a team player
- Willing to travel extensively both domestic and internationally
- High level of fluency in English
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top