Industry Solutions Consultant (f/m) - Manufacturing & Distribution Industry
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
We are excited to open this new position as Industry Consultant for a leader in industry workflow solutions & strategy for the Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail Industries (MDI)!
HP is in a great position to deliver strong Solutions and Security offerings to key MDI & Retail clients located in Germany & Switzerland.
This individual will work with a dynamic team of technology leaders as their industry strategist and expert.
Prepare for an exciting new role as the industry consultant driving innovative solutions for some of Europe's largest MDI & Retail firms!
Your responsibilities in detail:
- Grow and expand Managed Print Services growth in key German & Swiss MDI accounts
- Work collaboratively with Germany and Switzerland Sales teams to pursue and close Managed Print Services Opportunities with MDI clients.
- Deliver incremental Document Solutions growth in key German & Swiss MDI Accounts
- Support EMEA solutions sales for Manufacturing & Distribution segment
- Partner with region and WW Managed Services Leadership to provide industry expertise and build market presence in the MDI industry.
- Conduct client workshops and consulting engagements (branches, operations centers, trading floors)
- Assist sales force in identifying and closing targeted solutions deals
- Analyze/Assess client processes/environments and business challenges and propose strategy and solutions.
- Identify key solution opportunities within the industry and drive the development of solutions internally and with our key partners
- Leverage owned and partner IP to address key workflow and business challenges within client environment
What do we expect?
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 7+ years' experience working in or related to the Manufacturing & Distribution
- Ability to aggressively drive and close solutions opportunities with the field
- Ability to develop and manage a funnel of opportunities
- Knowledge of key document solutions technologies including ECM, e-forms, Records management, fax, security, scanning & imaging software
- Ability to develop, communicate and execute industry strategies and initiatives
- Ability to conduct client workshops and assessments to determine strategy & goals as well as process/workflow enhancements
- Ability to communicate clearly as well as create and deliver client presentations
- Ability to translate client needs into solutions (understand & propose document technologies and applications that drive client LOB processes)
- Ability to work with C level executives
- Ability to lead and be a team player
- Willing to travel extensively both domestic and internationally
- High level of fluency in English & German
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
What do we offer?
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world´s most attractive employer. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Interested? Apply right now directly via our Job Portal.
You can also find us on:
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top