Industry Solutions Consultant – Communications, Media & Entertainment (CME) – Asia Pacific
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
We are now hiring for a Communications, Media & Entertainment (CME)- Industry Solutions Consultant for the Asia-Pacific Region!
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing Managed Print Services (MPS) and Document Solutions business among our largest clients in the CME industry. This role is client and field-facing, and involves solutions leadership for the Communications, Media & Entertainment (CME) Industries, as well as client consulting on workflow and business process improvement. This Industry Consultant will be focused on key Communications, Media & Entertainment (CME) accounts the APJ market, specifically Hong Kong, China, Southeast Asia, India and Australia.
If you are our Industry Solutions Consultant – Communications, Media & Entertainment (CME) – Asia Pacific in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Grow and expand Managed Print Services growth in key Asia/Pacific CME accounts
- Deliver incremental Document Solutions growth in key Asia/Pacific CME Accounts
- Support APJ (Asia Pacific Japan) solutions sales for CME Industry segment
- Partner with APJ region and WW (world wide) Managed Services Leadership to provide industry expertise and build market presence in the CME industry.
- Conduct client workshops and consulting engagements (Retail locations, General office, Operations Centers, Hotels and Casinos)
- Assist sales force in identifying and closing targeted solutions deals
- Analyze/Assess client processes/environments and business challenges and propose strategy and solutions.
- Identify key solution opportunities within the CME industry and drive the development of solutions internally and with our key partners
- Leverage owned and partner IP to address key workflow and business challenges within client environment
- Works directly with the HP sales teams in APJ (primarily Australia, Southeast Asia, India and China) to drive the sale of HP MPS and Document Solutions into enterprise clients in the Communications, Media & Entertainment (CME) Industry.
- Create an environment with clients and prospects in which business problems are addressed by HP solutions and services.
- Provide sales teams and technical consultants, on both a formal and informal basis, with knowledge transfer on opportunities and trends affecting the industry.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 7 plus years' experience working in or related to the Communications, Media & Entertainment (CME) Industry
- Knowledge of Gaming and Hospitality industry will receive special consideration
- Ability to aggressively drive and close solutions opportunities with the field
- Ability to develop and manage a funnel of opportunities
- Knowledge of key document solutions technologies including ECM, e-forms, Records management, fax, security, scanning & imaging software
- Ability to develop, communicate and execute industry strategies and initiatives
- Ability to conduct client workshops and assessments to determine strategy & goals as well as process/workflow enhancements
- Ability to communicate clearly as well as create and deliver client presentations
- Ability to translate client needs into solutions (understand & propose document technologies and applications that drive client LOB processes)
- Ability to work with C level executives
- Willing to travel extensively both domestic and internationally
- Cantonese language ability is an added advantage as there will be extensive service on clients based in Hong Kong and Macau
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top