Industry Solutions Architect (ISA) – Financial Services Industry (US/Canada)
- Driving new business by supporting document software sales opportunities through presentations, product demos, and proposals.
- Analyze/Assess client processes/environments and business challenges and propose strategy and solutions.
- Conduct client workshops and consulting engagements across a client's different environments (Retail Bank branches, Operation Centers, Trading floors, General back-office)
- Provide technical leadership for Industry Solutions Engagements, MPS Pursuits, strategy and planning for Industry GTM and key accounts
- Provide subject matter expertise on the technical needs, standards, dependencies and key systems on Financial Services Industry clients
- Support Growth & and expansion of Managed Print Services growth in key FSI accounts
- Support America's Regions (specifically US & Canada) solutions sales for Financial Services Industry segment
- Partner with Americas region and WW Leadership to provide industry expertise and build market presence in the FSI industry.
This individual works directly with the HP sales teams in the Americas region (specifically US & Canada) to drive the sale of HP Managed Print Services and Document Software Solutions into enterprise clients in Financial Services Industry.
The Architect creates an environment with clients and prospects in which business problems are addressed by HP solutions and services.
This individual provides sales teams and technical consultants, on both a formal and informal basis, with knowledge transfer on technology dependencies and trends affecting the industry.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 7 plus years' experience working in or related to the Financial Services Industry
- Knowledge of FSI client technical strategies, environments, regulations and standards
- Knowledge of key document solutions technologies including ECM, e-forms, Records management, fax, security, scanning & imaging software
- Ability to architect enterprise-grade document technology solutions that include ECM, e-forms, Records management, fax, security, scanning & imaging software
- Ability to create and drive effective document software Demonstrations, POC's and Pilots
- Ability to support and develop sales engagements with a consultative approach to solving client problems.
- Ability to conduct client workshops and assessments to determine strategy & goals as well as process/workflow opportunities
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly, also create and deliver effective client presentations
- Ability to work with C level executives
- Ability to lead and be a team player
- Willing to travel extensively domestically
- High level of fluency in English
- Fluency in additional languages a plus
Thanks for taking the time to review this opportunity, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only.
This is not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top