Industry Solutions Architect (ISA) – Financial Services Industry (EMEA - UK&I)
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
We are now seeking a high level Industry Solutions Architect to work directly with the HP sales teams in the European region (specifically UK & Ireland). The role of Industry Solutions Architect is client and field-facing, and involves technical solutions leadership as well as client consulting on document technologies focused on workflow and business process improvement. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the sale of HP Managed Print Services (MPS) and Document Software Solutions into enterprise clients in the Financial Services Industry (FSI).
- Support growth and expansion of Managed Print Services in key FSI accounts.
- Provide technical leadership for Industry Solutions Engagements, MPS pursuits, strategy and planning for the Go-to-Market (GTM) Industry and key accounts.
- Drive new business by supporting document software sales opportunities through presentations, product demos, and proposals.
- Assess client processes and business challenges as well as propose strategy and solutions.
- Conduct client workshops and consulting engagements across client's different environments (Retail Bank branches, Operation Centres, Trading floors, General back-office).
- Provide subject matter expertise on the technical needs, standards, dependencies and key systems on FSI clients.
- Support solutions sales as well as partner with European region (specifically UK & Ireland) and WW Leadership to provide industry expertise and build market presence in the FSI industry.
What do we expect?
- A confident communicator and strong collaborator.
- Ability to architect enterprise-grade document technology solutions that include Enterprise Content Management (ECM), e-forms, Records Management, fax, security, scanning and imaging software.
- Create and drive effective document software Demonstrations, Proofs of Concept (POC) and Pilots.
- Able to lead and be a team player.
- Support and develop sales engagements with a consultative approach to solving client problems.
- Conduct client workshops and assessments to determine strategy & goals as well as process/workflow opportunities.
- Communicate technical information clearly, also create and deliver effective client presentations.
- Able to work with C-level executives.
- Willing to travel extensively.
Preferred Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a computing discipline or an equivalent level of education or relevant experience.
- Extensive work experience in the Financial Services Industry.
- Knowledge of FSI client technical strategies, environments, regulations and standards.
We are the re-inventors.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas and that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them.
At HP, we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. This is how ideas and people grow.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top