Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Maintains relationships with hiring managers within a business and sub-region; develops relationships with key decision-makers.
- Drives and supervises the achievement of the hiring targets for the sub-region, including time to fill, cost per hire, graduate, diversity and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Manages the beginning to end staffing process within the sub- region; implements sourcing strategies within the sub- regions, screens candidates, provides a short list of candidates, coordinates interviews, creates offer letters, and facilitates relocation.
- Counsels with managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy.
- Establishes relationships with vendors and BPO to meet the needs of the staffing plan.
- Provides support on hiring initiatives where there is staffing impact.
- Uses significant business knowledge and subject matter expertise to contribute to the execution of the staffing strategy, including talent attraction, hiring, relocation, and the contingent workforce.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills.
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the businesses in which HP competes for talent.
- Experience in managing relationships.
- Experience in managing small staffing projects or participating in larger staffing projects.
- Experience in process improvement.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top