Indirect MPS Partner Sales Specialist
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
HP are currently hiring for the prestigious role of Partner Business Manager for one of our most valued partner accounts. Every year, our commercial partner business contributes in excess of £1bn in revenues that are specifically associated to HP's industry leading PC and Print portfolio.
With this role, you will be responsible for managing the day to day and senior level engagement strategy within your partner account. This will include, working with HP's one-hundred strong end user sales operation, our partner operations team and marketing/product category function. Ensuring that we give the right level of support and assistance to your partner account on all relevant customer opportunities.
You must have a good understanding of the IT Channel and be familiar with the intricacies that surround a large corporate reseller partner.
This is an exciting time for HP and our channel partner community. We have some of the most progressive investment programs that are delivering significant results. But we can always do more. This coupled with exceptional partner relationships, we will jointly deliver a programme of further success over the coming months and years.
- Typically 5-8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level.
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment
- Strong understanding of Corporate Sales culture and environment – key drivers, pain points and ability to carry a discussion relating to the unique needs of this environment.
- Can handle client engagement from boardroom to sales floor – a multi-disciplined approach to relationship management.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Have a "can do" attitude, anything less is not enough.
Key Measures of Success:
- Sell-Out Revenue Metrics (Quarterly Targets)
- Monthly Forecast Accuracy (+/- 5%)
- Joint Business Planning and Commercial Framework Agreement
- Key Business Wins – Acquisition
We are the re-inventors.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas and that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them.
At HP, we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. This is how ideas and people grow.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top