Indirect MPS Business Category Manager (EMEA)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Indirect MPS is a double digit growing business within Solutions Business Group in HP Inc. It encompasses a set of offers (Managed Component, Managed Support Contract, Managed Supplies, Managed Page and Managed Complete) which are being sold thru our trusted certified contractual MPS partners network, currently on expansion.
This position is part of the EMEA Indirect MPS Business and Program team chartered to manage existing HP indirect MPS program to drive improvements towards partner experience and ease of doing business as well as building the foundations of iMPS program value proposition towards a robust sustainable P&L.
To boost the business event faster we have put together a strong acceleration plan enriching our portfolio and offering, enhanced services and management tools.
We are looking for a EMEA iMPS Business Category Manager to drive the strategic development of the program closely interacting with all cross functional teams in EMEA, WW and Countries (OPS Category, iMPS Sales, MS Business Operations team, Sales Operations and worldwide teams), ensuring sales readiness and operational excellence towards our contractual channel.
- Leads the feasibility assessment and documentation of new program and portfolio business requirements with the proper qualification and business case. Utilizes in-depth understanding of customer business and complex requirements to develop business case, validate the solution, and demonstrate services added value.
- Identifies new business opportunities on the contractual market to develop or enhance iMPS extended models and the corresponding expansion to new countries.
- Performs business analysis, identifies root cause, and develops recommendations/ solutions to drive business improvements.
- Works across regions/geographies and WW teams to develop and/or implement new/enhanced services, solutions, or programs and associated processes to meet emerging customer/market needs and fuel profitable growth.
- Responsible for revenue and margin contribution for a set of (more than one) solutions or services.
- Multi country opportunities engagement and coordination supporting the countries E2E.
- Utilizes technical and business skills to lead complex cross- functional activities that drive continuous growth of the services business.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to peers and lower level employees.
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Marketing or Finance; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Typically, 8-12 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business in the Contractual market with Channel Partners, other Copier Vendors and HP MPS ecosystem.
- Prior project/program management experience in a complex, multi-country environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Contractual Managed Print Services business and/or IT industry knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge of company organization and policies, services offerings, end to end processes, tools, and routes to market.
- Problem detection and analysis of root cause.
- Strong project, program and change management skills.
- Contractual Channel Pricing background, financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Proven ability to lead teams to achieve results, exercise independent judgment and handle unique situations to accomplish goals in tight time frames.
- Grow mindset approach and team spirit, who talks the way consistently with HP leadership principles and practices and integrity.
- Customer centric mindset.
- Strong adaptation skills to complex and demanding environments, not easily distracted by changes.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally. Proven ability to convince and influence others.
- Advanced (or proficient) level of English. Nice to have additional language other than English.
Back to top