Indigo Services Country Manager Germany (f/m)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the place for YOU if you are an insatiably curious inventor entrepreneur or visionary and with the desire to make the world a better place though technology.
At the moment we are looking for a Country Manager (f/m) to manage our Indigo Services Team in Germany.
What will be your tasks?
- Responsible for the overall business success of Indigo Services solutions in Germany.
- Defines strategic direction and plans for service business in Germany, monitors business performance and implements corrections as well as cost reductions and incremental growth actions.
- Manages and monitors performance of Indigo Services business metrics (e.g., attach, penetration, revenue, TCE); delivers recovery or action plans for exception issues.
- Creates and fosters a mutually beneficial relationship with Business Groups, Alliance partners, Services functional and support teams, and Regional Business Development Manager, Sales, Solution Partners Organization, and delivery functions
- Leads key initiatives on behalf of functional and senior management.
- Provides thought leadership and program management for initiatives that significantly change the business portfolio, selling motions, competitive advantages, and/or business models.
- Assigns responsibilities, provides direction, leadership, and coaching, removes barriers as needed to enable direct reports to execute their roles and achieve objectives and goals.
- Creates a working environment that is conducive to individual growth, high performance, is challenging and rewarding.
- Achieves diversity and other HR goals within Indigo Services team.
- Acts as mentor to individual contributors in other teams and for other managers
What do we expect?
- Typically first level and advanced level university degree .
- Typically 12+ years experience in mastering Service Business Management in Digital Printing environment (Indigo preferred).
- Typically 5+ years experience in managing complex teams.
- Strong experience in people management and building business relationships
- Excellent market knowledge in Digital Printing or Indigo (preferred).
- Broad knowledge of competitive market dynamics, business models, business strategies and processes in Digital Printing industry.
- Broad knowledge of working in corporate organization and policies, and cross functional roles and objectives.
- Good understanding of business management principles, financial expertise and strategic planning methods.
- Strong knowledge in organizational design and planning, problem solving, managing individual and team productivity and dynamics.
- Very strong leadership, people and business management skills (ability to provide thought leadership and drive change across functions.).
- Excellent communication, and negotiation and influencing skills in cross-functional teams (also on executive level).
- Fluent in German and English
What is in for you?
- Employee-oriented corporate culture - our «HP Way»: we put focus on mutual trust, openness and honesty in teams and our common goal is to provide the best quality and innovation to our customers
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work partly from home
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Future-oriented benefits (such as company pension plans and additional time account)
- Equal opportunities and continuous career development
You are convinced to be a perfect match? Then join our HP family and apply now (please provide cover letter and CV in English)!
You want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Back to top