Indigo Remote Support Engineer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Are you fluent in English and another major European language and interested and educated in Electrical or Electronic engineering? Would you like to start or continue a professional growth in the Graphic Arts Business?
Come join us as Care Center Indigo Remote Support Engineer for the Italian market!
The Graphics Solutions Business (GSB) of HP is a worldwide leader in commercial and industrial printing solutions. These solutions are instrumental in driving the analog-to-digital transformation of the printing industry. One of the areas in which innovation and growth are key concepts is the HP Indigo Digital press team.
The Remote Support Engineers (RSE's) are part of the Global Care Center organization, responsible for remotely resolving the problems of our customers and if needed, identifying the parts needed to fix the problems and, as necessary, dispatch an FSE to repair the product on site. Providing quick and effective remote resolutions to our customers, results in a high quality customer experience and optimizes productivity of our customer presses.
The RSE works on a virtual ecosystem with our Field Support engineers ensuring that the right solution is delivered at the right time for our customers. The RSE typically engages with our customers over remote tools (telephone, The Remote Support Engineers (RSE's) and follows up until customer issue resolution. Efficiency and effectiveness of the solutions provided by the RSE are key to accomplish our organization goals on TCE and Cost.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
- Remotely resolve hardware and software application problems for customers.
- If the Customer issue cannot be fixed remotely, trigger on site interaction and ensure proper handover to the field engineer.
- Keep customer informed of the status of their case and maximize the Total Customer Experience.
- Reporting and excellent tracking of customers interactions in our systems, updating case notes and systems with all troubleshooting steps performed.
- You'll play a role on consultancy with our customers on parts info, and specs of the product.
- A set of customers are assigned as your primary accounts, you build an ecosystem with customer and primary field engineer, which should speed up break and fix issues, consultancy inquiries and will focus on optimization of presses by supporting customer on educational programs and maintenance routines.
- You will plan, agree and schedule on site customer visits, to further enhance customer relationship.
- Fluency in Italian and English language skills. Other languages (such as Dutch, French, German or Spanish) are welcome.
- Bachelor degree in electronic subjects (Electrical, Electronic engineering) highly preferred.
- Willing to develop career in a customer support role in a Field Service position.
- Ability to manage customer expectations & communications and to promote virtual tools.
- Superior customer service skills. Experience in remote troubleshooting in a technical environment. Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to solve and document solutions for customers in complex situations. Ability to contribute to technical action plans.
- Team player.
- Overall understanding of contribution of role into organizational priorities (Operational Excellence, Diagnosis accuracy, RER, TCE.) able to correlate day to day activity into those organizational priorities
- Solid understanding and experience of Customer Service business
- Masters tech knowledge on products and technologies and has the ability to transmit that knowledge to our customers. Constant development of tech skills (on work, on training and at customer site).
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply now, we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV, education and criminal checks.
Back to top